| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Bridgeport/ Sikorsky Memorial, Ct in July is fairly hot at 23.2 °C (73.76 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 27.6 °C (81.7 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally somewhat warm with an average low of 18.7 °C (65.7 °F).
- The variation/ range of diurnal average temperatures in July is 8.9 °C (16 °F).
- The weather in July is hardly arid. Circa 96mm (3.8in) of water is discharged.
- The shortest day is 14:24 long and the longest day is 15:06 long with an average length of 14:48.
Check the distance to and compare the Bridgeport/ Sikorsky Memorial, Ct July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Bridgeport/ Sikorsky Memorial, Ct, Usa
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Bridgeport/ Sikorsky Memorial, Ct:
- Stamford, Ct, Usa - 75 kms (46.6 miles) WSW
- West Point, Ny, Usa - 75 kms (46.6 miles) WSW
- Plainfield, Nj, Usa - 75 kms (46.6 miles) WSW
- New York, Usa - 75 kms (46.6 miles) WSW
- Boontonse, Nj, Usa - 110.8 kms (68.9 miles) WSW
- New York/ Laguardia, Ny, Usa - 78.2 kms (48.6 miles) SW
- Newark, Nj, Usa - 101.1 kms (62.8 miles) WSW
- New York/ Jfk, Ny, Usa - 79.3 kms (49.3 miles) SW
- Amherst, Ma, Usa - 93.3 kms (58 miles) N
- Hartford/ Bradley, Ct, Usa - 93.1 kms (57.9 miles) NNE
- Storrs, Ct, Usa - 102.5 kms (63.7 miles) NE
- Groton, Ct, Usa - 96.8 kms (60.1 miles) E
- Setauket Strong, Ny, Usa - 21.6 kms (13.4 miles) SSE
- Block Island, Ri, Usa - 41.5 kms (25.8 miles) S